Year 11 2023
Subjects running for Yr11 in 2023 include:
- Ancient History
- Business Studies
- Community and Family Studies
- Earth and Environmental Science
- English Advance, Extension 1, Standard & Studies
- Exploring Early Childhood
- Industrial Technology – Multimedia
- Industrial Technology – Timber
- Legal Studies
- Marine Studies (Boating and Fishing)
- Mathematics Extension, Advances, Standard & Numeracy CEC
- Modern History
- Music 1
- Photography Video and Digital Imagining
- Sport, Lifestyle and Recreation
- Work Studies
- Visual Arts
- VET Construction
- VET Hospitality
- VET Primary Industries
- VET Retail Services
Atomi is an invaluable study tool for Senior Students. Students can further knowledge about study skills and specific content for various Subjects. For more information Seniors should speak with the Senior Learning Team or their teacher.
Year 12 2022/2023
Senior Study Program
WHEN: Every Thursday afternoon from 11:40 am - 2:30 pm.
WHERE: Year 12 Study Space & Library
WHAT: Vital HSC summary creation, exam practice and assessment assistance.
WHO: Mr Clewett, will be there to assist – they may also be some special appearances from other staff and past students who can share some expert tips and tricks to feel more confident with how you used your study periods.
WHY: To come together in a collaborative space with motivated people. Your senior mentors will help you prepare for a highly successful HSC (plus teacher assistance and some potential nourishment).
University of Newcastle Webinars:
Strategies for Success in the HSC
Date: Wednesday 29 March
Preparing for University and Beyond
Date: Wednesday 3 May
Taking Action Towards Your Career
Date: Wednesday 17 May
Stay Healthy HSC including Mental and Physical Health