Office 365 is a collaborative set of apps and services to help students and teachers in NSW schools share and learn together in a simple, familiar and fun way.
What Services are Available?
Some of the applications students and teachers will have access to includes OneDrive, the online Office Suite and OneNote Class Notebook Creator.
- Save documents such as class work, videos, audio files and pictures in a secure online location that can be accessed anywhere, anytime on any device.
- Share documents and files with users with the click of a button
- Create assignments, class notes and more either in the browser or using the full application
- Share and collaborate on these creations with other users anywhere on any device in real time
- Quickly and easily set up a personal workspace for every student.
- Curate a content library for class material
- Create a collaboration space to enable rich interaction, feedback and content creation